Hanamkonda as legend goes is linked with the dynasties of Great “Vishnukundins” and even prior to it also of the Buddhist and pre_Buddhist periods of indian History.During Eighth Century A.D. , Warangal with an old name “Orukal” has served as Capital City of Yadava king of the Kakatiyas or Ganapatis making Warangal as Capital City.The name of Warangal “Orugallu” is said to be correct form of Orukal which is the original designation ,the old town.The words the middle of the Warangal fort.The Kakatiya line seems to have been in existance even earlier to the middle of 7th Century A.D.because the famous Chines Piligrim Hieun-Tsang,mentions the nameof the Kingdom of “Danakakitya” in the South.The family name Kakatiya is derived from the local appellation of the Goddess Durga(Kakati).
- Minutes of Road Safety committee Meetings
- All Land Acquisition Notifications
- Construction of Bye-Pass Line with Electrification (Kms 369/400 to 369/500) near Darga Gate L.C. No. 60 between Hasanparthy and Warangal Stations of S.C. Railway Project – Form-F.
- Land Acquisition – Proposed 3rd line Bye-Pass Line between Ballarsha-Kazipet-Warangal Station with electrification between Hasanparthi-Warangal- Acquisition of Land to an extent of 0-18 ½ gts in the limits of Yellapur Village of Hasanparthi Mandal
- Provisional Merit List Of Mid Level Health Providers(MLHP) Hanumakonda District.
- CHFW-Health & Wellness Centers-filling up of MLHP(18) Posts in Hanumakonda District
HELP LINE NUMBERS
District Control room Collectorate Hanumakonda-
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & Relief - 1070